Friday, May 22, 2015

Eurovision Semi-Final 2 Predictions: 9 out of 10!!

So a few words about tonight (or technically last night I guess, as it's now after midnight).  Due to a prior engagement I was unable to watch the 2nd ESC semi final live, however I made sure that I watched it spoiler-free and have just finished watching it - by the way, what a drastic cut-off BBC Three, marks deducted - tut tut!

Anyway I will publish my full semi-final and final reviews in the next few days but in the meantime I can report that I predicted 9 out of 10 qualifiers in the 2nd semi final.  I got Iceland and Latvia wrong, but apart from that I am very happy with my predictions which I felt were an accurate reflection of tonight's semi-final proceedings. At this point (pending the running order draw) I am still none the wiser about who will win, however I will gather my thoughts over the next couple of days and come up with my wildly inaccurate prediction :)))

No comments: